Sky

 The dust of the earth cannot 

Allure me nor it beauty bring me

down. Many keep wondering about

My existence but even I cannot portray

The powers that stand by me.

Days and men of different minds

Stear at me with outmost wondering 

of my been there for years, many had gone 

Keep wondering. But I know what they don't know. And understand what they do  not know.

Sky, this three later words entails alot but only 

Few can infa this facts. 

Search for knowledge is yours portion. But remember knowledge does not leaves the earth.  It ends here. 

Sky the father of the SUN, the MOON and the STARS. Your children ever live to acknowledge your love and greatness.

When you move , I move with you. When you are still , I am at still. So, I am with you. Never be afraid. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISTAKES OF THE PAST

ABANDON MOTHER

BEAUTIFUL ECHOES OF SPARROWS