ISOLATION

 They isolate my feet 

But my mind cannot be

Isolated.

They swing their swords while

I swing my skills

I cannot run but I stand to fight.

Fighting all those who want to pull

Down my buttresses.

Telling me to prove my skills against 

Their swords. But I will not sweep against 

The wind but I will put history to play again.


By 

Isaiah Ebhodaghe 

Sky de Poet 


Lessons for the poem 

1. Problems are bound to happen 

2. But never give up in trouble 

3. They must try you in many ways

4.  But keep doing your thing for good 

5.  And continue to ignore their foolishness 

6. A day of success is coming where history 

Will continue to remember great men and women 

If you keep doing that great thing that may be 

Facing difficulties now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISTAKES OF THE PAST

ABANDON MOTHER

BEAUTIFUL ECHOES OF SPARROWS