A new beginning

 I have crossed the rivers 

Of the seas.

I met with the dolphins and 

The sharks on my vovage

I have spread my tributaries 

Unto a perfect destination 

Looking unto a new beginning 

It was liike a dilapidated vehicle conving

The weak and the strong. But how can I relied 

On a sick donkey for a successful journey.

I laughed when the sailor came down and 

Broke my mind unto a fragment of one though 

Who spoke: Not as you think God is in control 

Just enter inside. All my thoughts of a  new beginning was successful conveyed by the dilapidated vehicle.


From 

Isaiah Ebhodaghe 

Sky de Poet 


1.Lessons from the poem 

2.Life is a journey 

3.You meet different characters of people 

4.Some are good some are bad

5. Never look down on any body

6. That useless person today would become 

 Great tomorrow 

7 Always consider someone reasonable advice 

because God works in different ways.

8 tomorrow is always pregnant, so be careful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MISTAKES OF THE PAST

ABANDON MOTHER

BEAUTIFUL ECHOES OF SPARROWS